Order Tramadol Mexico Tramadol Overnight Mastercard Tramadol Online Order Cheap Tramadol Buy Uk Tramadol Cod Online

Database Issues…

My database is “hosed” at the moment, and I’m unable to restore my backup.  (Something about a duplicate entry for key ‘PRIMARY’) I have no idea what’s wrong. Rest assured, all my years of content are here somewhere, Just not visible right now.


Stay tuned…

4 thoughts on “Database Issues…”

  1. Hi Shawn

    I’m sorry for your problem there. Sounds like your db backup us trying to declare two primary keys. Look in the .sql file for the words PRIMARY KEY

    • Thanks. I just used the “import/export” plugin with a fresh WordPress install. It worked, but I did have to set many of my options back to where they were. Oh well, it’s working, and on the new host. 🙂

Here is where you put the thinks YOU think...